- Make sure that you have completed Sign up and received a Trustly test account.
A typical withdrawal flow is:
- Player enters the amount to withdraw in the gaming cashier.
- Your system sends an API call to Withdraw.
- Trustly responds with a checkout URL and orderID.
- You should redirect the player to the Trustly checkout where the player will confirm the withdrawal request to the specified bank.
- The player should be redirected back to the cashier according to the SuccessURL or FailURL, depending on the outcome of checkout.
- Trustly does nothing with the withdrawal request until it has been approved or denied by the merchant with ApproveWithdrawal or DenyWithdrawal.
- When the merchant sends DenyWithdrawal, the withdrawal is aborted on the Trustly side and a cancel and credit notification is sent to the merchant.
- When the merchant sends ApproveWithdrawal, the withdrawal is approved, and Trustly will process the withdrawal.
- It is also possible to approve/deny withdrawal using Trustly Backoffice.
- Trustly may send the following notifications:
- Debit notification when the player's gaming balance should be decreased.
- Credit notification when the withdrawal has failed or been denied by the merchant.
- Account notification gives you information about the bank account that is selected by the player.
- Payout confirmation sent to the merchant's system in order to confirm that a payout has been sent.
- Cancel notification when the withdrawal has been canceled or failed.
Develop business logic according to the payout flow.
- Make sure that your integration follows security requirements. See Security.
- When a player withdraws money, your system calls
withdraw. See Withdraw.
- When Trustly responds with a Trustly URL, your app presents the URL to the player to select a bank for making the withdrawal.
- Make sure that your integration logs and handles error codes that are returned from API calls. See Error handling.
- If you have a native app implementation, integrate Trustly SDKs. See Trustly SDKs.
When your integration presents a Trustly URL to players, the presentation must follow Trustly checkout guidelines.
Prior to going live, the Trustly Integration Specialist will be performing a series of acceptance testing cases according to Trustly standards, including:
- Check Withdraw API calls parameters and attributes
- Run built-in test cases (W1 & G1-G3) which are available in the Trustly test checkout
- Verify that all API notifications are sent with valid responses and in a timely manner
- Verify user experience of merchant's service presentation
Follow the instructions to go live.
Updated 4 days ago