Pay N Play creates a frictionless player experience through a simplified registration and login process. Pay N Play can be implemented in two different models, depending on your business and technical needs.
- Combines deposit and registration into one step
- Verify players before the deposit is completed
- Utilise bank-verified KYC data and 3rd party information
- Closed-loop withdrawals with one API call to Trustly
- Pay N Play is available in Sweden, Finland, Estonia and the Netherlands.
This model enables you to:
- Provide Trustly as the only payment method for players to make a deposit/payout
- Let players log in without making a deposit
- Your system will use Trustly for registration, login, deposits, payouts, and KYC information. It will be able to process compliant data provided by Trustly during a deposit transaction.
This model enables you to:
- Provide Trustly among other payment methods for players to make a deposit/payout
- Let players log in along with making a deposit
- Your system will be able to provide an option for players to register in a traditional sign-up form alongside Pay N Play flow.
The following table shows which API methods and notifications are available to implement in the gaming cashier and merchant system for a Pay N Play integration.
|API method/notification||Purpose||Pure Pay N Play||Hybrid Pay N Play|
|Deposit||Allows players to deposit money and provides KYC data for registration/login purposes using Trustly checkout||Required||Required|
|Withdraw||Allows players to withdraw money via Trustly checkout (open loop payouts)||Not applicable||Required|
|ApproveWithdrawal||You approve players' withdrawal requests||Not applicable||Required|
|DenyWithdrawal||You deny players' withdrawal requests||Not applicable||Required|
|AccountPayout||Allows players to request payouts without Trustly checkout interaction (closed loop payouts)||Required||Not applicable|
|Refund||Allows you to refund deposits||Optional||Optional|
|KYC notification||Trustly sends KYC data for Pay N Play orders||Required||Required|
|Account notification||Trustly sends information about the account used in this order||Required||Required|
|Pending notification||Trustly sends to the merchant's system in order to confirm that a payout has been sent||Required||Required|
|Cancel notification||You are notified when the checkout flow has been interrupted||Required||Required|
|Credit notification||You are notified when the player's gaming balance should be increased||Required||Required|
|Debit notification||You are notified when the player's gaming balance should be decreased||Required||Required|
Kindly reach out to your Account Manager or the Integration team to request access to the complete Pay N Play technical documentation.
Updated 5 months ago