- Make sure that you have completed Sign up and received a Trustly test account.
In a typical Deposit flow:
- Your player enters the amount to deposit in your gaming cashier.
- Your system sends an API call to Deposit
- Trustly responds with a checkout URL and orderID.
- Your system redirects the player to the Trustly checkout where they log in to their bank and authorise the payment.
- The player is redirected from the Trustly checkout to the SuccessURL specified in the deposit API call.
- Depending on the outcome, Trustly may send any of these notifications:
- Pending notification when the player has completed the checkout process.
- Credit notification when the player's gaming balance should be credited.
- Account notification gives you information about the bank account that is selected by the player.
- Debit notification if the deposit transaction fails after the credit is sent.
- Cancel notification if the checkout process is interrupted.
- You must respond to all notifications immediately.
Note: Account, Pending, Credit notifications can arrive in any order. The Account notification is not enabled by default. If needed, contact Trustly Integration Support.
Develop the business logic according to the deposit flow.
- Make sure that your integration follows Security requirements.
- When players Deposit money, your system calls
- Integrate Trustly Express API.
- When Trustly responds with a Trustly URL, your app presents the URL to the player to select a bank for making the deposit.
- Make sure that your integration logs and handles error codes that are returned from API calls. See Error handling.
- If you have a native app implementation, integrate Trustly SDKs.
When your integration presents a Trustly URL to players, the presentation must follow Trustly checkout guidelines.
Prior to going live, the Trustly Integration Specialist will perform a series of acceptance testing cases according to Trustly standards, including:
- Check Deposit API calls parameters and attributes
- Run built-in test cases (D1-D5 & G1-G3) which are available in the Trustly test checkout
- Verify that all API notifications are sent with valid responses.
- Verify user experience of merchant's service presentation
Follow the instructions to go live.
Updated 5 months ago